Below is a complete list of Vendors who will be at the festival. Click on the company name to follow a link to their website to learn even more about what wonderful fermented goods they will be offering up on August 19th!
Fermented Marketplace Vendors
- Apple Falls Cider Co.: Craft Cider – Carrying Place, Ontario
- Artizen by Agape Gardens: Kombucha – Perth, Ontario
- Barn Owl Malt: Craft Malt House – Stirling, Ontario
- Bear Root Gardens: Fresh Produce and Seeds – Verona, Ontario
- Caju Winds: Fermented Nut Spreads and Cheeses – Picton, Ontario
- CocoaBistro: Artisan Chocolate – Kingston, Ontario
- ChocoSol Traders: Artisanal Chocolate, Shade-grown Coffee - Toronto, Ontario
- The County Bounty: Farm – Picton, Ontario
- Culture Kombucha: Kombucha – Ottawa, Ontario
- Cured Smokehouse: Smoked Spices, Seasonings, Dry Rubs – Picton, Ontario
- Earth Haven Learning Centre: Biodynamic Farming – Thomasburg, Ontario
- Emerson Pringle Carpentry: Artisan Wood Products – Picton, OntarioCheese
- Escarpment Labs: Yeast Cultures for Craft Brewers – Guelph, Ontario
- Fifth Town Artisan Cheese Co. Artisan goat and buffalo cheese- Cressy, ON
- Fiddlehead Farm: Farm – Demorestville, Ontario
- Green Table Foods: Certified Organic, Living Foods – Guelph, Ontario
- Honey Pie Hives and Herbals: Natural Healthful Products – Prince Edward, Ontario
- Jason Tetro: Author of "The Germ Code" & "The Germ Files" - Toronto, Ontario
- Little Stream Bakery: Organic, Naturally Leavened, Breads and Treats – Perth, Ontario
- Main Street Market: Produce, Ferments, Education – Kingston, Ontario
- Nat's Bread Company: Artisanal, Natural, Old World Bread – Stittsville, Ontario
- Pascaline Phillips: Naturopath - Toronto / Picton, Ontario
- Pyramid Ferments: Kimchi, Kombucha, Sauerkraut, Kvass, - Northport, Ontario
- Radical Homestead: Urban Earthbound Living – Ottawa, Ontario
- Three Dog Winery- Prince Edward County, Ontario
- Thyme Again Gardens: Farm – Carrying Place, Ontario
- Vicki's Veggies: Farm – Milford, Ontario
- Yoso: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan Spreads and Yogurts - Cambridge, Ontario
- County Canteen: BBQ - Picton, Ontario
- PapaGhanoush & MommaHummus: Syrian Foods - Prince Edward County, Ontario
- Pizza Via: Wood Fired Pizza - Picton, Ontario
Beer & Wine Garden
- 555 Brewing Co. - Picton, Ontario
- Barley Days Brewery - Picton, Ontario
- Beau's All Natural Brewing Company - Vankleek Hill, Ontario
- Clafeld Cider House - Waupoos, Ontario
- Prince Eddy's Brewing Co. - Picton, Ontario
- Top Shelf Distillers-Perth, Ontario
- Waupoos Estates Winery - Waupoos, Ontario
Sign up to be a vendor in our curated Artisan Marketplace and put your brand forward to interested fermenters and foodies. We are keeping admission costs low($8!) to make this a very accessible community event.
As a vendor you can sell your fermented product or service directly to consumers, direct customers to your retail location and expose your products to keenly interested customers.
Cost: to be included with application in form of Cheque, or E-transfer to: email@example.com
-ARTISAN VENDORS/FOOD VENDORS: $100+HST($113.00) for one booth space.
*Registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
E-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Cheques payable to “Pyramid Ferments”
1428 County Road #15
Picton ON K0K 2T0
Each participant will provide their own signage, table(s) and tent(if booth space is outdoors). If you have any questions please contact: Jenna Empey 613-885-2060
To be a vendor you must choose one of the following 4 categories:
- Fermented Food or Beverage Producer- We want to feature Ontario's best types of fermentation! Your products must be fermented.
- Craft Vendor- You must offer a product or service that supports the fermentation industry or lifestyle.
- Prepared Food Vendor- Your menu must incorporate Ontario sourced, fermented foods and beverages.
- Farmers- We want festival goers to be inspired to go home and make their own ferments with amazing locally grown, Ontario produce, fruit and herbs. Consider putting together a kimchi, kraut or kombucha kit with all the required ingredients for customers to take away and ferment.
Breweries: Join us to pour in our licensed Beer and Wine Garden
Wineries and Cideries: Pour in our licensed Beer and Wine Garden OR set up in our fermented farmers market to sample and sell bottles.